Top January Marathons:
- Texas Marathon: This marathon is being held in Kingwood, Texas on January 1, 2011 and I could not think of a better way to celebrate the New Year than to enjoy the beautiful Texas scenery while busting a sweat. The marathon is held at Greentree Park and the start time is 8 A.M.
- Disney World Marathon: Held in Orlando, Florida on January 9, 2011, this race is one not to miss. There will be several thousand people to cheer you on to the finish line and tons of free giveaways.
- Zoom! Yah! Yah! Indoor Marathon: This marathon takes place in Northfield, Minnesota on January 9, 2011. This is the world’s most prestigious indoor marathon and one that you can not afford to miss.
- Neways’s Maui Paradise Marathon: Held in Kihei, Hawaii on January 16, 2011, this race is a great excuse to escape to paradise for a few days. The perfect weather and amazing scenery will motivated you to push your self harder than you ever have before.
- Tri-City Medical Center Carlsbad Marathon: This marathon is held in Carlsbad, California on January 23, 2011 and runs along the ocean. Simply amazing!
- Kahtoola Bigfoot Snowshoe Marathon: Held in Midway, Utah on January 29,2011, this is the 4th annual marathon and it requires you to run the entire race with snowshoes. Nothing but fun!
- ONU Polar Bear Indoor Marathon: The Polar Bear Marathon will be held in Ada, Ohio on January 3o, 2011. I have no idea where Ada, Ohio is but it is going to be one heck of a good time. There is no better way to end the month of January than to enjoy excitement of a marathon in Nowhere, Ohio. (Just kidding: Ada is located in North-Eastern part of the state).
Are you running any marathons in January?
December 2nd, 2010