The holidays are upon us. While exercise is probably the furthest thing from your mind these days, it’s still a good idea to try to get at least a little exercise in. Otherwise, you may be looking down at the scale on January 1 with an intense sense of dread.
You know you are going to be making New Year’s resolutions in about two weeks, so why not get a head start? You can stay in the holiday spirit while you sweat. Just take along a Christmas workout playlist that gets the blood flowing.
Making a holiday album or contributing a track to a holiday compilation is just about as big of a tradition in the music world as hanging stockings and grandma’s banana nut bread. Here are some of my favorites and a few I’ve discovered while making this playlist. Happy holidays!
Gym Music Playlist of the Week: Christmas Workout Mix
Click to download!
1. The Brian Setzer Orchestra – Hey Santa!
2. The Kinks – Father Christmas
3. No Doubt – Oi To The World
4. Ramones – Merry Christmas (I Don’t Want To Fight Tonight)
5. The Waitresses – Christmas Wrapping
6. Jimmy Eat World – Last Christmas
7. Run DMC – Christmas In Hollis
8. Bruce Springsteen – Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town