The staff at DietsInReview would like to share some of our favorite holiday articles with you today. You can think of it as our little Christmas gift to our fans and readers. We know that Christmas is not a day most people want to think about counting their calories. Besides, taking a day to indulge will help you stay on track with your weight loss goals in the long run. So, here are some fun ways of making your holiday just a little healthier.
- Four Healthy Holiday Menus Sure to Please
- Reindeer Meat: Holiday Controversy
- Healthy Holiday Recipes
- Lactose Free Eggnog to Treat Your Holiday Guests
- Healthier Cookies to Leave for Santa this Year
Avoid Holiday Stress
- Last-Minute Tips for Tackling Holiday Diet Stress
- 5 Ways to Avoid a Blue Christmas
- CDC Gives Holiday Health and Safety Tips with a Song
The Skinny on Parties
- Moderation, Not Avoidance, Key for Holiday Celebrations
- Party Without Gaining Weight During the Holidays
Just in case you’re going to end your day with a workout, be sure not to miss this awesome Christmas Workout Mix, which we’re sure could also liven up any holiday party.