Did you wake up and realize today’s Thanksgiving? If you promised to bring something with you or feel like the spread could use one more dish, make your last-ditch recipe effort a healthy one with some of these picks from DietsInReview.com.
They’re sure to please a crowd, plus it might be the most guilt-free thing on your plate!
- Fat-Free Meringue Kisses, by Cook Yourself Thin
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies, by Cook Yourself Thin
- Toffee Bars, by Cook Yourself Thin
- Simple Mashed Cranberries, by Rebecca Scritchfield
- Turkey Gravy, by Chef Rocco
- Herb Turkey Sausage Stuffing, by Chef Rocco
Here are some more helpful tips to help you survive this Thanksgiving:
- How to Avoid the Thanksgiving Food Coma
- A 3,000-year-old Stress Reliever
- Thanksgiving Fitness Tips and a Thanksgiving Workout
From all of us at DietsInReview.com, have a happy Thanksgiving celebration!