While I somehow managed to not gorge myself this past Thanksgiving, I know that most people can’t say the same. I say this not in judgment, since I’m usually just as guilty of being in a turkey and gravy coma by mid-afternoon. If you managed to ingest a few thousand extra calories, it’s time to start working them off.
Since it will take you about a week’s worth of exercise just to get back to where you started, let’s make this cardio workout playlist a wee bit longer.
Gym Music Playlist of the Week: Post Turkey Day Mix
Click image to download!
1. The Gaslight Anthem – Stay Lucky
2. M83 – Midnight City
3. The Decemberists – Calamity Song
4. They Might Be Giants – Authenticity Trip
5. Depeche Mode – Something To Do
6. Peter Murphy – Cuts You Up
7. Deerhoof – Behold a Marvel in the Darkness
8. The English Beat – Mirror in the Bathroom
9. The Replacements – I Don’t Know
10. The Antlers – French Exit