St. Louis is the second largest city in Missouri with a population of around 400,000 people. The Greater St. Louis population is closing in on nearly three million people; making it the sixteenth largest urban area in the United States. The climate is a combination of a humid subtropical and humid continental with average yearly temperatures of fifty-six degrees. St Louis is home to the famous Gateway Arch and the St Louis Cardinals (baseball), Rams (football), and Blues (hockey). Fitness has also found a home in St. Louis, check out the best gyms in St. Louis below!
Best Gyms In St. Louis:
- St. Louis Fitness Club: This facility has it all; from top of the line fitness equipment to a variety of fitness classes including Crossfit. Monthly memberships range from around twenty-five dollars a month along with free tanning and children. Hurry in today!!
- St. Louis Fitness Factory: This facility has gotten mixed reviews, but I firmly believe that if you are a serious exerciser, this place is for you. With over sixty cardio machines and thirty weight training stations, you will never have to weight for a piece of equipment. Check out their website for a free seven day trial.
- 24 Hour Fitness: This facility has four locations in and around the St. Louis area to meet your fitness needs. The facility offers a pool, sauna, and hot tub along with outstanding fitness equipment. If you are serious about your health, this is the gym for you.
- Sante Fitness at The Chase Park Plaza: In addition to their elite workout facility, this gym also offers personal lifestyle assessments and lifestyle consultations from trained professionals to help you gain life balance and reach your goals.
- Lifetime Fitness: Lifetime Fitness has the best of the best, accompanied by a helpful and friendly staff. If you have not exercised at one of these premier clubs, you need to do so as soon as possible.