If you run at a moderate pace for 30 minutes, you’re probably going to burn in the neighborhood of 400 calories. Remember that the next time you decide on a couple after-work alcoholic drinks or that pie for dessert, which means you need to do an extra cardio session just to get back to even.
Actually scratch that thought, it’s too much of a downer. Just make sure you take the time to consistently get your cardio in and the occasional indulgence will be made up for. Maybe add a few minutes to each workout this week as well! Here’s a fresh workout mix to keep you going this week for those extra few minutes:
Gym Music Playlist of the Week: Go the Extra Mile
Click image to download!
1. Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd Street Band – Express Yourself
2. Elvis Costello – The Beat
3. Echo & The Bunnymen – Lips Like Sugar
4. The Rolling Stones – Hot Stuff
5. David Bowie – Golden Years
6. Crystal Castles – Untrust Us
7. !!! – Feel Good Hit of the Fall
8. Handsome Furs – Memories of the Future
9. Paul Simon – So Beautiful or So What
10. Passion Pit – Little Secrets
11. Phoenix – Liztomania