Each week, DietsInReview.com will recap the hottest headlines in weight loss, diet and health news to keep you informed of news you can really use.
The fifth week of Losing It with Jillian might have been one of the best yet. While each is moving and motivating for their own specific reasons, this one had a lot of heart.
There’s a trend of New Yorkers following a Paleo Diet, also known by other names like the Caveman Diet. Some of them are taking it to interesting extremes.
According to recently released government documents, meals served on many major airlines are made in unsanitary and unsafe conditions that could lead to illness.
There’s an iPhone app to solve the dilemma of healthy dining out. With the free Jenny Craig Dining Out iPhone app, you can search thousands of restaurants to get the skinny on your favorite foods.
There’s more research to support the positive impact exercise can have on mood and depression.
- Lady Gaga Diet
- Audrina Patridge Diet
- Sunfare Diet
- Jillian Michaels Protein
- Master Wang Total Vitality
New Diet Videos
- How To Break Bad Habits That Are Secretly Making Your Fat
- How To Work Through Sports Injuries
- Yoga for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Incorporating Grains Into Your Baby’s Diet
- Apple Carrot Celery Juice Recipe
News Around the Web
- Does Caffeine Really Help You Work Out? (PhysiqueSpeak)
- Your Tricks for Not Overeating This 4th of July (FitSugar)
- Eating While Driving Clocks Up 4,000 Calories Per Week (DietBlog)
- How to Lose Weight the Frugal Way (Girl Get Strong)
- 8 Simple Moves to a Sexy Butt (Self)
Workout Playlist of the Week: Top ’70s Workout Songs