Top ’90s Workout Songs:
Click to download!
- Alannah Myles – Black Velvet
- Naughty By Nature – O.P.P
- Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Nirvana – Come As You Are
- Metallica – Enter Sandman
- Sir Mix-A-Lot – Baby Got Back
- House Of Pain – Jump Around
- Blink 182 – What’s My Age Again
- Green Day – Basket Case
- Cake – The Distance
- Stone Temple Pilots – Plush
The ’90s brought a lot of good music and tons of new media, such as the Internet, Nintendo 64, and MP3 Players. In 1991, a European organization introduced the new “World Wide Web” project that changed the world. In 1975, Nintendo designed its first video arcade game system known as “Genyo Takeda.” The advancement of Nintendo’s technology rapidly progressed through the ’80s and ’90s, and has not stopped today.
The development of MP3 players also changed the world, especially the fitness world. Music on the go was a huge advancement and one that would allow fitness enthusiasts to train harder, faster, and longer.