Each week, DietsInReview.com will recap the hottest headlines in weight loss, diet and health news to keep you informed of news you can really use.
You can win three personal workout sessions plus a consultation with celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson, who has spent her career helping the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson and Jennifer Aniston sculpt their fit, healthy and enviable bodies.
Check out the amazing weight loss story of 16-year-old Stephen Rice. Inspired by his older brother’s dramatic weight loss, Stephen created an inspiring story of his own.
Slap a picture of a cartoon character on a food item and your child will eat more of it. That’s a fact that frustrated parents have dealt with for a ling time. Now there is scientific proof.
Everyone wants to know what they can do to make it all the way to the Biggest Loser ranch. There’s no one better to get those answers from than Holland Striplin, the casting director for Biggest Loser since season five.
Jonah Hill is making a big splash with his role in this Summer’s “Get Him to the Greek.” But what does his career path say about overweight actors?
New Diet Reviews – Now with more than 1,100 published.
New Diet Videos
- Jason Mraz’s Healthy Eating
- How To Eat For Maximum Energy
- Learn How To Choose Pilates Classes
- How To Fit Exercise Into a Busy Schedule
News Around the Web
- Choosing a Martial Art – PhysiqueSpeak.com
- Madonna Spends $2M on Her Home Gym – ThatsFit.com
- What to Eat Before and After a Workout – FitBottomedGirls.com
- Top 4 Foods That Can Save Your Prostate – HealthCastle.com
- Weight-Lifting Injuries on the Rise – NYTime.scom
Workout Playlist of the Week: Sassy
June 25th, 2010