Each week, DietsInReview.com will recap the hottest headlines in weight loss, diet and health news to keep you informed of news you can really use.
Sex and the City Two is coming out next week, which means fans of the show will not only be curious to see what the girls are up to… but how do they stay in such great shape?! Here are some of their secrets.
Our Biggest Loser correspondent Amanda Arlauskas gives you the lowdown on the Biggest Loser Marathon this week.
Hollywood gossip circles have been buzzing about rumors that certain high-profile celebrities taking part in the fad Baby Food Diet. The response from some has been emphatic.
Check out this amazing story of one woman’s weight loss journey. With the help of the Weight Watchers points system, support from family, and good old-fashioned determination, Becky
Weight loss shows like The Biggest Loser have really shined a light on the emotional aspect of overeating. Here, Licensed Mental Health Counselor Brooke Randolph discusses some of the ins and outs of how what’s in our head can affect what’s on our plate.
New Diet Reviews – Now with more than 1,100 published.
- My Trainer Bob Inside Out Method
- South Beach Diet Super Quick Cookbook
- Flat Belly Diet Family Cookbook
- This is Why You’re Fat
- The Yoga Body Diet
New Diet Video
- What Are Some Great 100 Calorie Snacks?
- How To Eat For Maximum Energy
- Incorporating Grains Into Your Baby’s Diet
- How To Lose Weight Using the Latest Trends
- Break Habits That are Secretly Making You Fat
May 21st, 2010