Whether at the gym, the jogging trail, or the yoga studio, it’s time for your workout wardrobe to change seasons. With summer we get to embrace a lot more color and dress down with fewer layers. From your head to your toes, we’re sharing our favorite fitness fashion for summer 2013.
1. Enell Sport Bra. Made for busty women who like to move, this sports bra by Enell will not fail you when you count on it most. We’re obsessed with our limited edition purple orchid bra and know you will be, too. $64-$66
2. Ellie’s Just Like Heaven Tank. Slight capped sleeves and crazy soft material make this the most comfortable workout top in our drawer. We love the not-too-pink color and the flattering fit that is customary of all Ellie pieces. $34
3. The Candy Factory Undies. If “They don’t ride up your butt” won’t get your attention, the super cute designs will. Muffin top-free waistbands, breathable microfibre fabric, and a little Lycra are the must-have panty for spinning, running, squatting, or down-dogging. $20
4. Ellie’s Kiss Me Capri. If there were such an award, we’d give these well-fitting bottoms Pant of the Year! We love the soft no-itch fabric that doesn’t snag, how they don’t creep while we leap, and that they go with everything. $54.95
5. Active Accessories On-the-Go Pouch. Hung up on where you keep your jewelry, phone, and ID while you’re in the gym or hitting the track? This adorable little nylon clutch in a dainty polka-dot design will hold it all without getting in the way. $11.95
6. The Twistband. Holding your hair back never looked so good, or so effortless. We love this juicy collection of summer colors available at Birchbox, but mostly how these smooth elastic bands don’t crease, snag, or let loose our locks. $19
7. New Balance 890v3. These are the kicks we won’t leave home without this summer because the sole is light and really springy. Both men’s and women’s versions come in a burst of color that will wake up your feet and your run. Ideal for casual walking, too. $109.95
Sample product provided by Enell, Candi Factory, Ellie, New Balance, Active Accessories. This is not a paid placement and all reviews remain our own opinion.
May 30th, 2013