- Exercise scientists have found that a seven minute, high intensity workout yields the same cardiovascular and muscular results as an extended fitness session, like running for a couple of hours.
- The exercise program incorporates 12 different workouts, executed in quick succession with less than 30 seconds of rest between bouts, and works to maximize metabolic efficiency.
- Longer exercise sessions negatively impacted the intensity of a workout, and 15-20 repetitions of an individual fitness bout fulfilled metabolic requirements, according to researchers at the Human Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.
- The 12-step circuit aims to sustain an increased heart rate while burning calories and developing strength in the core, upper, and lower body.
- The workout can be conveniently completed at home with your own body weight serving as natural dumbbells and your office chair the only equipment required.
The Scientific 7-Minute Workout – now you really have no excuses. Sorry! bit.ly/13uVcVs
— Steve Werby (@stevewerby) May 14, 2013
A Completely Grueling (And Life-Changing) 7 Minute Workoutthefoxisblack.com/2013/05/13/a-c…
— Syed A. Muhammad (@Arsalan14) May 14, 2013