Join us Saturday, May 4 at the Women’s Health Expo in Lake Katrina, New York! This thirteenth annual event brings together the Upstate New York community to promote health, wellness, and fitness in a fun environment. The theme this year is managing stress for a better life. With that more in control everything else naturally seems to fall in to place.
This will be DietsInReview.com’s second appearance at the Women’s Health Expo, and our booth is a can’t-miss part of the event! Stop by to:
- Meet Hannah Curlee, Biggest Loser 11’s at-home winner. She’ll also be speaking on the main stage sharing her story about triumphantly overcoming an overweight past. Find her at MyFitspiration.com.
- Meet Colleen Ketchum, creator of BeyondBarre.com, a cardio-ballet-barre workout that will sculpt, burn fat, and increase endurance. Join her demo in the fitness workshops, too.
- Register to win a one-week stay at your choice of Biggest Loser Resorts*! With locations in Chicago, Niagra, Malibu, and Ivins, Utah you’ll find a resort close to you to help jumpstart your fitness goals.
- Try Grimmway Farms baby carrots! The first 2500 visitors at our booth will take home these tasty and nutritious Just Crunch ‘Em snacks!
- Plus, you’ll meet our editor Brandi Koskie, find plenty of good DietsInReview.com schwag, and get to chat about your burning weight loss, fitness, and nutrition questions!
“Everything our main stage speakers have to share will support and complement the needs of mind, body and spirit,” said Dr. Debra Karnasiewicz, the Expo’s founder and director. The idea of the expo is to help women decompartmentalize their health and see and treat the whole health picture as one unit. Not only will the Expo speakers help you understand more, but the event provides a lot of resources to help you get started.
- 20 health screenings available
- Fitness workshops
- Cooking demos
- Spa services
- Healthy food court
- More than 125 exhibitors with information, resources, and guidance
The Women’s Health Expo is Saturday, May 4 in Lake Katrine, New York from 8:30am to 4:00pm. Tickets are only $7. More information is available at WomensHealthExpo.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!
*One individual will be drawn at random to receive a one-week stay at the Biggest Loser Resort. This prize is only for the resort stay and does not include airfare or other travel or related expenses. Registration available only at the DietsInReview.com booth at the Women’s Health Expo.
April 24th, 2013