Top Marathons In June 2011:
- Casper Wyoming Marathon: This marathon, half marathon, and marathon relay are held in the amazing city of Casper, Wyoming on Sunday June 5, 2011. The marathon takes place at over 5,000 feet above sea level (comparable to Denver), so prepare for that. For more information, please visit: www.runwyoming.com.
- Lake Placid Marathon: This race takes place in Lake Placid, New York on Sunday June 12, 2011. This marathon is ranked the #2 “best destination” race in the nation. The race is scheduled to start at 8 A.M., so please follow the link for more details: www.LakePlacidMarathon.com.
- Conoco-Phillips Mayor’s Marathon: This marathon, half marathon, marathon relay, and five miler are all held in Anchorage, Alaska on Saturday June 18, 2011. The registration dues for the marathon are between $60 and $85 depending on the date that you register. The other races are significantly cheaper depending on when you sign-up as well. So, for the cheapest rates, be sure to register as soon as possible. For more information, please visit: www.mayorsmarathon.com.
- Vancouver USA Marathon: This race takes place in Vancouver, Washington on Sunday June 19, 2011. This race is limited to 5,000 entries so hurry and sign-up now to be one of the 5,000; you won’t regret it. For more details about this marathon, please visit: www.VancouverUSAMarathon.com.
- Run Charlevoix Marathon: Held in Charlevoix, Michigan on Saturday June 25, 2011. Charlevoix is located in Northern Michigan and beautiful scenic views of Lake Michigan and Lake Charlevoix. Do not miss out on this amazing marathon race. For more details, please visit: www.goodboyevents.com/RunCharlevoix2.shtml.