Have you lost some weight, but are now having trouble losing the last five to ten pounds to reach your goal? I strongly believe that the last few pounds are the hardest and most frustrating ones. You need to either increase your level of exercising and diet harder, or completely change everything up to keep your body guessing.
Top 5 Ways To Lose The Last 5 to 10 Pounds
- Increase your exercise frequency (how often), exercise intensity (how hard), exercise time (how long), and type of exercise (walking, jogging, biking, running). By doing these four things, you will constantly keep the from adapting to the previous workouts and continue to see results.
- Diet harder: chew gum and drink water when you have hunger issues.
- Exercise more often (after each meal or before and after work).
- Hit the weights before you do cardio. This will use your glycogen stores as fuel and gives your body the opportunity to burn fat as a fuel source during the cardio.
- Be consistent!! Don’t miss any days in the gym or meals on the diet.
March 4th, 2009