There are a number of ways you can stay connected with DietsInReview.com, and YouTube is one of them. Subscribe to our channel to be the first to know when we’ve loaded new videos.
What will you find on the DietsInReview.com YouTube channel?
- Weekly Biggest Loser recaps featuring former contestants. For season nine, look for our new correspondent Amanda Arlauskas.
- Health and nutritional guidance by our registered dietitian, Rebecca Scritchfield
- Interviews with the stars of the diet and health community, like Erin McKenna of BabyCakes Bakery
- Food Finds, introducing you to the healthiest finds at the grocery store
- Product demos, like hot new releases like the EA Sports Active
Interact with us and all of our subscribers by rating and commenting on our videos.
Leave a comment here to let us know if there’s a health or fitness topic you’d like to see featured in a video!
While you’re here at DietsInReview.com, check-out our healthy video channel to see not only our in-house videos, but those from across the Web educating on fitness, weight loss and wellness.
Stay connected with DietsInReview.com:
January 2nd, 2010