Yes, we’re doing it, too! There are a number of ways to keep up and interact with DietsInReview.com, and Twitter is one of them. We love tweeting because it helps us stay connected with our readers and fans in a unique and personal way.
We’ll tweet to you and hope that you’ll tweet back at us!
Follow DietsInReview.com on Twitter and watch for:
- Tweet of the day with health, fitness, weight loss and well-being tips. It’s 140 characters worth of simple ways you can make small, effective changes.
- Breaking news from our diet blog. Who’s losing, who’s winning, and what’s new.
- New release Tuesdays featuring that day’s health and weight loss book releases with our review.
- Giveaway announcements for a variety of health and fitness products.
- Healthy recipes for a specific dish or for a special event, like the holidays or tailgating.
- Retweets to other health-minded individuals we think worth following.
Plus, we do see when you tweet questions or comments our way and will shoot a response back! Twitter @dietsinreview is one of the fastest, easiest and most fun ways to stay connected with DietsInReview.com!
For a sample, here’s a look at some of our most recent tweets:
- We like this! One of our readers is setting goals in 10s for 2010. 10 pounds lost… 10 minute walk at lunch… 10 glasses of water…
- We’re giving away another Biggest Loser Prize Pack! RT or sign-up for our Biggest Loser newsletter to win by 1/5/10. http://bit.ly/bIsUr
- Cooking at home is a surefire way to control ingredients, portion control and your wallet.
- Breaking News: @AmandaArlauskas Joins DietsInReview.com as Biggest Loser Correspondent for season nine! http://bit.ly/6kip5K
- New Release Tues Cook Yourself Thin Fastr http://bit.ly/4JS7hk Belly Fat Cure http://bit.ly/4AeXBc Serotonin Power Diet http://bit.ly/7ZayTM
- Those who exercise to music, work-out longer and harder. Sync up your favorite tunes to your MP3 player and get moving!
We’ll see you on Twitter!
January 4th, 2010