Diet And Nutrition Center
Obesity is no longer a disorder, it's a disease. This week, the American Medical Association voted to reclassify obesity—a $150 billion annual health care headache—from a chronic health condition to a disease. According to the CDC, 35 percent of adult Americans are obese. To b...
See more Diet And Nutrition Stories >
Diet And Nutrition ReviewsSee more Diet And Nutrition Reviews >
Diet And Nutrition Videos
Diet And Nutrition Questions
- Can I eat oats while on detox?
- Can I have sugar free popsicles at any time on the 17 Day Diet?
- Can you have agave in the no sugar, no flour diet?
- Is it safe to get in the sun with plexus?
- Does the 8oz of meat need to be before or after cooking weight?