For years doctors have been saying that aerobic exercise and an active lifestyle lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes. But scientists have long wondered if strength training combined with cardio can help lower the risk even more. Just as importantly, is just strength training alone enough to lower ...
See more Diabetes Stories >
Diabetes ReviewsSee more Diabetes Reviews >
Diabetes RecipesSee more Diabetes Recipes >
- Can a diabetic eat meatloaf with ground beed?
- Are regular gummy vitamins good for a person with diabetes?
- can people without type 2 diabetes benefit from the diabetes detour diet
- Does weight watchers have a diabetic program?
- what supplements are good for diabetics to take?