It's all about perspective. Ten percent can be a large or small amount, depending on the context of what it represents. If we're talking about unemployment, 10% is unacceptable. If we're talking about income tax, paying only 10% would be a blessing. For today, we're av...
See more Diabetes Stories >
Diabetes ReviewsSee more Diabetes Reviews >
Diabetes RecipesSee more Diabetes Recipes >
- Can a diabetic eat meatloaf with ground beed?
- Are regular gummy vitamins good for a person with diabetes?
- can people without type 2 diabetes benefit from the diabetes detour diet
- Does weight watchers have a diabetic program?
- what supplements are good for diabetics to take?