A recent article from Web MD suggests that adhering to a Paleo diet may help post menopausal women lose weight, as well as reduce their risk of diabetes and heart disease. Researchers claim that these benefits can be experienced without calorie restriction due to the nature of the Paleo di...
See more Diabetes Stories >
Diabetes ReviewsSee more Diabetes Reviews >
Diabetes RecipesSee more Diabetes Recipes >
- Can a diabetic eat meatloaf with ground beed?
- Are regular gummy vitamins good for a person with diabetes?
- can people without type 2 diabetes benefit from the diabetes detour diet
- Does weight watchers have a diabetic program?
- what supplements are good for diabetics to take?