"I was always considered the big girl with a pretty face my entire life. From the age of 20 to 30 I gained over 100 pounds dealing with low self-esteem, taking care of two children and not taking care of me." Cynthia Arnold says her weight never really bothered her, but as a diabetic wi...
See more Diabetes Stories >
Diabetes ReviewsSee more Diabetes Reviews >
Diabetes RecipesSee more Diabetes Recipes >
- Can a diabetic eat meatloaf with ground beed?
- Are regular gummy vitamins good for a person with diabetes?
- can people without type 2 diabetes benefit from the diabetes detour diet
- Does weight watchers have a diabetic program?
- what supplements are good for diabetics to take?