As a health coach, it is my job to help guide my clients to find the best way of eating for them. A common response is, “Well, what works for you? How do you eat?” I struggle with this because I don’t want them to be subliminally influenced by my choices, but also because it...
See more Diabetes Stories >
Diabetes ReviewsSee more Diabetes Reviews >
Diabetes RecipesSee more Diabetes Recipes >
- Can a diabetic eat meatloaf with ground beed?
- Are regular gummy vitamins good for a person with diabetes?
- can people without type 2 diabetes benefit from the diabetes detour diet
- Does weight watchers have a diabetic program?
- what supplements are good for diabetics to take?