Brunch RecipesSee more brunch content
- Fig and Honey Breakfast Quinoa
This five-ingredient quinoa breakfast is a stronger start to your day than oatmeal.
- Blood Orange Mimosa
Sweeten champagne with juicy blood oranges and a touch of fresh basil.
- Bloody Rosemary
Our take on the classic bloody mary uses a rosemary swizzle stick.
- Savory Asparagus Prosciutto Crepes with Balsamic Reduction Drizzle
These Mediterranean-inspired, homemade crepes are stuffed with goat cheese, asparagus, and prosciutto.
- Frozen Banana Ice Cream Parfaits
Simple to make and delicious enough to transform dessert in to brunch!
- Carrot Cake Muffins
Stuffed with cream cheese frosting and walnuts, your breakfast muffin could pass as dessert!
- Parmesan Orange Sweet Potato Hash Brown
Homemade hash browns loaded with Parmesan cheese and orange zest for 68 calories!
- Cumin Scrambled Egg Breakfast Tacos
Soft breakfast tacos made with last night's taco dinner onions, peppers, cilantro, and avocado.
- Sorbetto Mimosas
Turn your brunch mimosa in to a frozen treat with Blood Orange or Raspberry sorbet.
- Blue Cornbread Donut Stuffed with Andouille Sausage and Peppers
It's donuts for dinner with this hearty recipe.
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Waffles
Make your own homemade waffles and never buy frozen again!
- Grapefruit and Lime Mimosa
Add a splash of fresh flavor to your next brunch.
- Healthier Flaxseed Banana Bread
A lightened-up version of this classic quick bread using Truvia Baking Blend.
- Egg in an Avocado
A heart-healthy treat for breakfast or brunch.
- Tomato and Goat Cheese Tart
- Curried Chicken and Grape Salad
Fat-free yogurt replaces a good portion of the mayo, making a healthier version of this popular recipe.
- Gruyere and Bacon Tarts
A rich and indulgent way to start your day, from Sandra Lee.
- Thai Basil Bliss
A Veuve Cliquot champagne-infused cocktail perfect for toasting at brunch.
- Cranberry Mimosas
A festive cocktail to celebrate the holidays.