Blood Pressure Center
A recently published study of 43 older men and women shows that swimming a few times a week lowered their systolic blood pressure. On average, systolic readings—the "top" number in a blood pressure reading—were 131 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg). Three months later, it was 1...
See more Blood Pressure Stories >
Blood Pressure ReviewsSee more Blood Pressure Reviews >
Blood Pressure Questions
- I have Highblood pressure can I take melatonin
- can i take dexatrim if i have high blood pressure
- Does raspberry ketone interfere with blood pressure?
- Can raspberry ketones be taken with high blood pressure?
- what data do you have that states Qnexa increased blood pressure???