RecipesSee more content
- Lox-of-Muscle Crisps
Biggest Loser's answer for Sunday brunch.
- Gourmet Roast Beef Roll-Ups
Biggest Loser's answer for healthy appetizers.
- Ed's Thai Turkey Wraps
Ed Brantley's personal recipe that he prepared on Biggest Loser: Families.
- Angel Hair with Rockin' Red Clam Sauce
Biggest Loser says you can have your pasta and eat it too!
- Braised Collard Greens with Red Wine
Rocco ditches the traditional recipe for something flavorful and good for you.
- Sweet Potato Pie
A Thanksgiving favorite you can feel good about eating.
- Turkey Gravy
Dip your turkey in Rocco's healthier gravy recipe.
- Apple Crumble
Chef Rocco's healthy alternative to traditional apple pie.
- Roasted Thanksgiving Turkey Breast
Rocco's roasts a healthier centerpiece for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Sweet 'n Spicy Pork Tenderloin
Spiced to perfection, juicy and tender.
- Jillian's Reuben
Jillian Michaels proves that comfort foods can be light and delicious.
- Curried Baby Carrots
Jillian Michaels adds some spice to those old carrots.
- Jillian Michaels Cranberry Diet Drink
The Biggest Loser trainer's own concoction to stay hydrated.
- Indian Chicken Salad Pockets
Curry and lime make this recipe really pop!
- Barbecue Pork Sandwich
A slow-cooked family favorite.
- Pumpkin Walnut Snack Muffins
This Biggest Loser recipe is a healthy way to satisfy a sweet tooth.
- Mom's New Beef Stew
A hearty bowl of beef stew to warm a cold weather day.
- Pete's Man-Size Low-Calorie Breakfast Omelet
Biggest Losers will love breakfast with this hearty omelet.
- Biggest Loser Breakfast Sausage
Season and prepare ground pork for a healthier option for this breakfast staple.
- Better Blueberry Pancakes
Biggest Loser found a way to have your pancakes and eat them, too!